How to get settings from Azure target cloud to configure Hystax Acura
Find Azure target cloud settings to go through the initial configuration of Hystax Acura.
To go through the initial configuration, you need to fill in a number of parameters - those values can be obtained in your target cloud.
Here are the instructions on where to find them:
- The "Subscription ID" value, "Region" (Location), "Group name" (Resource group) can be found in the target cloud (Azure) All resources→Name of your Storage Account →Overview.
- The "Client ID" and "Tenant ID" values can be found in All services→App registrations→Acura→Overview or just by searching for "App registrations".
- The "Secret" is created manually by adding a "+ New client secret" in All services→App registrations→Acura→Certificates & Secrets.
- The "Account Name" is name of your storage account, which can be seen in the "All resources" tab.
- The "Account key" value can be found in Storage Accounts→Name of your Storage Account →Access Keys.
- The "Cloud agent subnet" value can be found in All services→Virtual Networks→Name of your Network→Overview and should follow the format:<network_name>/<subnet_name>, for example, acura-vnet/default.
- The "Hystax Acura Control Panel Public IP" address can be found in All services→Virtual machines→Name of your Machine→Overview
How to get settings from OpenStack target cloud to configure Hystax Acura
Task Find OpenStack target cloud settings to go through the initial configuration of Hystax Acura. Solution To go through the initial configuration, you need to fill in a number of parameters - those values can be obtained in your target cloud. Here ...
How to specify a suitable volume type for the Cloud Agent on Azure
Task A particular volume type has to be selected for the Cloud Agent (CA) in order to provide seamless performance on Azure cloud. Solution A volume type is one of the additional parameters that can be defined for the CA when configuring a cloud. ...
How to create a new customer in Hystax Acura
Task Create a new customer in Hystax Acura. Solution Each created customer may have their own tenant, specified as a target project. Please note, Hystax_CATI image must be public, so Hystax Cloud Agent can be created from this image in any target ...
How to download and install VMware replication agent (HVRAgent)
Task Download and install VMware replication agent (HVRAgent) Solution VMware Agent requirements Hystax VMware Replication Agent requires the following user permissions in vSphere (Role “VMware Consolidated Backup user” in vCenter): Virtual machine ...
How to download and install Linux Replication Agent (HLRAgent)
Task Download Linux Replication Agent (HLRAgent) Solution Requirements for the correct performance of the Linux replication agent: Hardware: Memory: 500 MB RAM Disk space: 100 mb required for product installation and not less than 15% free ...