Turn on debug logging to perform advanced troubleshooting
for Hystax Windows Replication Agent (HWRAgent).
HWRAgent is running as two separate processes - HWRAgent service and Replication Manager (Repman_x64.exe), so you need to turn on debug logs for each of them.
Perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Services.
2. Find HWRAgent in service list and stop it.
3. Ensure that there is no "Repman_x64.exe" process in Task Manager.
4. Open Notepad with
5. Open C:\ProgramData\hystax\acura\repman.conf
6. Edit config by changing the value for "debug_logging_enabled" to
7. Save repman.conf.
8. Open C:\ProgramData\hystax\acura\cbt.xml.
9. Edit config by changing the <debug></debug> value to
10. Save cbt.conf.
11. Start HWRAgent service.
Now you have debug logging enabled which lets you receive very detailed information about the replication agent's activity.
Log file is located here - %ProgramData%\Hystax\acura\LOG\repman.log