Turn on debug logging to perform advanced troubleshooting
for Hystax Windows Replication Agent (HWRAgent).
HWRAgent is running as two separate processes - HWRAgent service and Replication Manager (Repman_x64.exe), so you need to turn on debug logs for each of them.
Perform the following steps:
1. Navigate to Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Services.
2. Find HWRAgent in service list and stop it.
3. Ensure that there is no "Repman_x64.exe" process in Task Manager.
4. Open Notepad with
5. Open C:\ProgramData\hystax\acura\repman.conf
6. Edit config by changing the value for "debug_logging_enabled" to
7. Save repman.conf.
8. Open C:\ProgramData\hystax\acura\cbt.xml.
9. Edit config by changing the <debug></debug> value to
10. Save cbt.conf.
11. Start HWRAgent service.
Now you have debug logging enabled which lets you receive very detailed information about the replication agent's activity.